• eDerm automatically creates a consent form with procedure and body location that can be electronically signed by the patient.
• Bring histories forward from past visits.
• The patient and practice biopsy log searches and sorts by patient, disease, laboratory used, date range and pathology status, such as pending and received from lab, untreated cancer and treated cancer.
• eDerm keeps an active problem list of each patient, including plan of care and all of the work completed during the patient's previous visits. Past work can be copied into the current visit.
• View patient charts in chronological order or look at subsections of charts, such as visit note, addendums, pathology, operational reports, blood work, cultures, medical records, prescriptions, miscellaneous procedures, skin cancers, cryos, biopsies, letters, body images, patient comments, instruction, biopsy log, consents, disease dictionary and phone messages.
© Copyright 2010 eDerm Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.